🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About (Only when balance is $100.00 or more.)
Page options
bace23f2
Community Member

About (Only when balance is $100.00 or more.)

I haven't clear idea about this, Can you explain a little bit of this ?
( "does that mean; have to earn more than 100$ to withdraw')
Can we keep it low range?

Waiting for your response

Have a good day !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Pmd:
Many new users of the Upwork platform get confused by this.

You may withdraw money when there is less than $100 in balance.

You can withdraw ANY amount of money (as long as it is more than any withdrawal fees).

You may withdraw $50.

You may withdraw $5.

What, then, is this $100 about?
That refers to the minimum that may be withdrawn AUTOMATICALLY if you set your account to withdaw funds automatically.

But you can always just go and click the withdraw button. That's what I do. I never use automatic withdrawal

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
prestonhunter
Community Member

Pmd:
Many new users of the Upwork platform get confused by this.

You may withdraw money when there is less than $100 in balance.

You can withdraw ANY amount of money (as long as it is more than any withdrawal fees).

You may withdraw $50.

You may withdraw $5.

What, then, is this $100 about?
That refers to the minimum that may be withdrawn AUTOMATICALLY if you set your account to withdaw funds automatically.

But you can always just go and click the withdraw button. That's what I do. I never use automatic withdrawal

Thank you very much,

Now I can understand
Thank you for your time,😀

Hello,

I'm new to Upwork. I just want to confirm this. Is the Get Paid now still working to this day and can we still get money below $100?

Hi Brien Rod,

Thank you for your query and welcome to Upwork! The $100 minimum amount is for an automatic withdrawal, but you can withdraw any available amount manually by going to Settings > Get Paid and then clicking "Get Paid Now". I have checked your account and the button is currently greyed out, but it will be green when you have funds available for withdrawal.

~ Arjay
Upwork

It isn't giving me the option at all. Not sure if you all automatically cut a check or I did something wrong on my end...any assistance other than the helpless help bot would be appreciated. Lol

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you would like to be paid on a certain schedule without having to request a withdrawal each time, you can set up an automatic payment schedule. We added this option to make getting paid more convenient for you, freeing you up to pursue and perform excellent work.

First, set up a payment method. Next, choose your payment schedule. Then, we’ll disburse your available balance to your preferred payment method automatically according to your chosen schedule. Learn more about setting up and changing your payment schedule here. Even after you set up an automatic payment schedule, you can still withdraw your available funds manually at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Can you explain what is automatic withdrawal. I have put my card details however it is still written minimum withdrawal balance is 100$. Will i be able to withdraw?

Upwork made automatic wire transfer with only amount 5$ and charged me $30.

How to make this transfer,however , the amount is less than $100. Please investigate this issue and refund my money back.

Upwork can only hold money in your account for a maximum of 90 days, then it automatically transfers to your payment method. Your bank charged you $30 for the wire transfer, not Upwork. I know it doesn't help you this time, but is it possible for you to use PayPal instead of wire transfers in the future?

Hi Christine,

Where did you get the info about 90 days?

This article https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063708-Automatic-Payment-Schedule says that there are 180 days before automatic withdrawal

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pmd,

This is the minimum amount for an automatic withdrawal, but you can withdraw any available amount manually by going to Settings > Get Paid and then clicking "Get Paid Now". The button is currently greyed out, but it will be green when you have funds available for withdrawal.

Cheers,
Mike

Thank you very much,

Now I can understand
Thank you for your time,😀

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths