Md Abu S Member Since: Mar 29, 2018
1 of 16

How do I get my Upwork Promo Code?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 16

Hi Md,

Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. You can watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving any way.

~Nina
3 of 16

Where do I get the events and partner emails?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 16

re: "Where do I get the events and partner emails?"

In your email in-box.

Hey, there Abu:

those events and promo codes are part of promotions that Upwork does to garner new business from people who don't know about Upwork.

You may wait for a promo code to come your way. Or you may move forward and forget about the promo codes.

What do you even need a promo code for, anyway?

If you are a freelancer, then there is no charge to set up an Upwork account and have your profile on the site. It is already free.

I don't need a promo code. Neither do you.

5 of 16

I need promo code to pay membership plan fee. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 16

Hi Md,

Please refer to the information that Nina shared with you, thank you!

Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
7 of 16

re: "I need promo code to pay membership plan fee."

This means that you do not yet understand Upwork membership plans. Standard plans are free. Premium plans are unnecessary.

8 of 16

Mr., you're saying that the mammalship is unnecessary. Then see what the photo has written in it. I have not been able to propose any job over the past few months. Even though my job feed has been providing recommendation from your authority. 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
9 of 16

Hi Md,

As what Preston pointed out, Basic plans is the default and free to all. If you wish to upgrade to Plus plan, this will give you additional Connects, privileges, visibility into competitors bids, or to add team members to grow your agency. Learn more about membership plans here.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 16

@Md Abu S wrote:

Mr., you're saying that the mammalship is unnecessary. Then see what the photo has written in it. I have not been able to propose any job over the past few months. Even though my job feed has been providing recommendation from your authority. 

Premium membership is indeed not needed, but you have to choose a membership plan (free will do) before you can bid on any jobs.

It is also possible that a limitation has been put on your ability to bid because you are required to verify your identity.

First you need to find out of you HAVE actually chosen a membership. Go to Memberships and Connects and see if you have a membership.

If all is well there chances are you were asked to do a verification and missed it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS