🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About Upwork T&C
Page options
fainbox
Community Member

About Upwork T&C

Hi there!

I need some questions about Upwork T&C.

I'm new at Upwork, and I've uploaded some of my works, then clients can trust on me. Besides, I have a portfolio website. So my question is, "May I share my Website to clients". BTW, there is a contact form and some social links on my website.

So please help me. I always try to be honest in the marketplace. I'll not do anything against Upwork T&C.

That's why I need to understand all of Upwork T&C.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faruk,

Please note that if your website has contact information, it is not allowed to add it to your profile. However, you can share your website link in messages with clients.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar D, thanks for your reply to my question. So I'll create a portfolio website without any personal information only for my Upwork Clients and of course, I'll give the link to the client (Awarded Client only) via messages. Okay. Please give your comments again. Thanks.

Hi Faruk,

Yes, you can only share your contact information or website link in the messages with clients, and not on your public profile. Thanks! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fainbox
Community Member

Many thanks Joanne Marie. Now I'm clear about that. Also, I'll create a website only for a portfolio without contact info, contact form and social links only to share my clients. Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths