🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: About Withdrawing Unaccepted Offer
Page options
196128ef
Community Member

About Withdrawing Unaccepted Offer

Hi i had a situation, the developer is not yet accepted my offer now I want to withdraw it and transfer to other developer, is that possible that escrow will not again request in my bank account for another fund, just used the unused/withdrawn fund?

I need to transfer to it to new developer, because the last developer is still not accepting and still not communicating. I can no longer wait

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Gleen D wrote:

Hi i had a situation, the developer is not yet accepted my offer now I want to withdraw it and transfer to other developer, is that possible that escrow will not again request in my bank account for another fund, just used the unused/withdrawn fund?

When you withdraw your offer, the funds go back to where they came from, they can not be transfered to another offer.

A new offer will be funded from your payment method again.

Always make sure the person you hire expects your offer. Don't just send out random offers.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gleen, 

When you withdraw your offerEscrow refunds will be returned to the billing method you used for the deposit. The credit can take up to five business days to appear. Funds held more than 60 days may instead be returned to your balance for reuse if we cannot credit your billing method (some billing method vendors don’t allow credits to be applied after a certain number of days). You may want to check out this help article to learn more.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths