🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About changing profile photos and overviews
Page options
liman-worker
Community Member

About changing profile photos and overviews

I did some editing there because the background of my profile photo is not clear but I used the previous image. And I have made some changes in my skills and overview to enhance the beauty of my profile. If I have made a mistake I am extremely sorry for that.

Yours Sincerely,

Liman

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Liman,

Your new profile photo looks fine and you're free to update it any time that suits you. Generally, the profile picture must represent you as an individual and it needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information. If our team needs any additional information from you they'll reach out to you directly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
f3976912
Community Member

Hi Liman

Upwork has specific policy for profile photos. Authenticity and clarity are important when posting your profile pictures. Please select a photo that can allow you to be unambiguously identified. Editing a picture for features may not be a good idea.

For more details on Upwork profile photo guidelines, here's a URL:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053305673-Profile-Pictures#:~:text=Your%20profile%20....

Please mark as solved if you liked my answer.

Thanks.

Amar Verma

Looks like I didn't disobey the Upwork policy. As you can see my profile picture has been changed white background only. If I still make a mistake please tell me I will fix it as soon as possible. I will never disobey Upwork's policy.

Sincerly,

Liman Sardar

Hi Liman,

Your new profile photo looks fine and you're free to update it any time that suits you. Generally, the profile picture must represent you as an individual and it needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information. If our team needs any additional information from you they'll reach out to you directly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you very much Bojan, I will definitely be happy if your team reaches me in any need.

Have a nice day,

Liman

m_terrazas
Community Member

Liman S wrote:

I did some editing there because the background of my profile photo is not clear but I used the previous image. And I have made some changes in my skills and overview to enhance the beauty of my profile. If I have made a mistake I am extremely sorry for that.

Yours Sincerely,

Liman

Liman, your photo was fine, now it's better.

About the profile. Lose the "Welcome" and the blank line. Those two lines are what the client sees when they receive your proposal.
Start directly with the text with which you are going to sell yourself to the customer.

First of all, I apologize to you. Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I'm fixing everything right now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths