🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About new connects
Page options
igor_strbac
Community Member

About new connects

Hello, I need one info, as a new member, do I receive every month 20 new connects?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor, 

As a new member, you will receive 20 Connects to help you get started on Upwork. If you are on the Freelancer Basic Plan, you will need to purchase Connects to be able to bid for jobs in the marketplace. If you are on the Freelancer Plus Plan, you will receive 70 Connects every billing cycle. 

Since you are new, I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michael_skaggs
Community Member

If you're not on a Plus subscription, once you use up your connects, you have to buy more.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor, 

As a new member, you will receive 20 Connects to help you get started on Upwork. If you are on the Freelancer Basic Plan, you will need to purchase Connects to be able to bid for jobs in the marketplace. If you are on the Freelancer Plus Plan, you will receive 70 Connects every billing cycle. 

Since you are new, I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you kindly!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths