🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Access denied everytime I try to view any job
Page options
51e82c9f
Community Member

Access denied everytime I try to view any job

Hello. I have joined Upwork just yesterday after I got my confirmation mail that my profile is now live.

But everytime I try to view any job in my feed or in the recommended section, it doesn't show up and gives this error:
'Access denied: This job is private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers.'

So, is this an error or I have to change something in my account. Or please tell me how to find public jobs, as I am new here and doesn't know much about the process.
5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shubhrajyoti,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problem. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to access your account. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there,

Would you mind checking my account too? I am getting Access Denied message pretty often when opening jobs. I tried cleaning catche but it did not help.

Thanks,

Andrius

Hi Andrius,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with a few example job post URLs, so that I can check this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am also experiencing the same issue. I've been accepted 2 hours ago. I've tried everything that was suggested here in the forum but to no avail. Please help. Thank you and keep safe.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Precious Mae,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths