🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account Approval Status
Page options
studenthelping
Community Member

Account Approval Status

Dear Team,I am continuously facing activation page while applying for proposal to work, every time it says "Thank you for completing the Upwork ID Verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your ID Verification to be completed."Please share the resolution to this.

Thanks and waiting for your prompt response.

7 REPLIES 7
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Engr,

Please refer to the notification sent to you by the team regarding ID verification, you should be able to access it directloy with this link.

~Nina

Dear mate,

I am able to access that link but didn’t find my required solution there. Please elaborate. 

Engr,

Please find the most recent ticket using the link I've previously sent you, in which the team communicated to you regarding your profile verification. There is a link at the bottom of that ticket, which you can use to create a follow up and get in touch directly with the verification team.

~Nina

Dear mate,

followed the instrucion as per your reply to this topic but unable to create followup , on 3rd setup it says to ask community.

How would you like to contact us?

Hi Engr. M Aqil, 

I wanted to check if you were able to access the support ticket through your emial, or under My Requests on this page?

If so, are you unable to access the link on the support ticket?

~ Avery
Upwork

Dear Avairy,

I am unable to find any support ticket option here under My Requests on this page? Please find the attached images.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Engr,

Once you`re in My Requests, click on your tickets under the Subject column. The ticket title is green and they are hyperlinks, once clicked you will be able to view the content of the ticket. Please follow the instructions shared with you there, if you have any questions comment on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths