🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Approval
Page options
kosareva-natalia
Community Member

Account Approval

I've just submitted my profile for review and got the following message:

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

Is there any problem with my account? When my account will be active?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Natalia,

One of our team members will reach out to you with more details via ticket soon, you can access your tickets Here. If you have any questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, there is no open ticket in my profile.

Hi Natalia,

Please refer to the ticket sent to you back in May, when you respond back the ticket status will be changed to Open. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran!

Thank you for getting back to me. The ticket you're referring to is closed for comments, so I'm unable to open it. Moreover, the last update from your team member was an instruction on how to send the docs for the verification. So, I did sent my ID verification documents and still haven't recieved any feedback.

I also called your support team and was infomed that I'd get an update in the TID **Edited for Community Guidelines** . There's no ticket with such ID in my helpdesk directory and no update. Please let me know where I can find it.

Thak you.

Natalia.

I`m sorry about the whole confusion Natalia.

Our team will create a new ticket for you with an update about your documents as well, thank you for reporting this.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths