cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Blocked

Highlighted
Rida A Member Since: Dec 26, 2016
1 of 5

Hi I suggested my friend to work on ODESK. He made his account and started applying to different jobs. Now his account is blocked. The odesk team says that there is no response from any client so you are not eligible. I wanna know how can the account get unblocked and what is appropriate to work on Odesk?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Rida,

You friend will need to refer to the ticket and information the team shared. We will not be able to provide more information here in the Community.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashis R Member Since: Dec 26, 2016
3 of 5

same happened with me. i saw the help center, they recomend to upload photo IDs and all address proofs, i have been struggling where i can upload, if anyone can helpwillbe really helpful..

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Ashis,

It doesn't look like you need to provide documents for verification at this moment. You were sent a notification earlier with instructions for how to verify your identity via a chat. Please, access the link to the chat in that notification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Amneet S Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
5 of 5

They gave an Email id where you need to communicate with them. Only that is the way to send the documentations. They will accept it or not is upto upwork .