🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Deleted and Connects Missing
Page options
msingh77
Community Member

Account Deleted and Connects Missing

Hello!

I am new here. Joined a couple of days ago.

I even signed up for freelancer plus, but just 2 days after that my acount was deleted by upwork.

Not sure what I did to have violated policies, but thats all the email said. I had not even made any activity on the account, other than searching for some jobs.

The account has been DELETED by upwork, as it wouldn't let me login, and alerted that the email did not exist.

One more thing worth mentioning is that the email id used to sign up was my website's email id and not gmail.

I can only guess that it must have been something to do with my profile data, some honest mistake. Still this is just a guess, could be some other reason, as I do not have any context.

So anyways TODAY I signed up again using the same email ID as the last one and went through all the steps like last time, taking care of any violations I might have made in my previous attempt. After that I also changed my login to gmail.

But the problem is that the connects that I had paid for when I signed up for plus(the first time), are missing.

I would really appreciate it if I could get my purchased connects back please.

I tried opening a ticket with support, but the "Get help" button does not work it seems.

I have the transaction details that I can share with you.

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manpreet,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about  the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
msingh77
Community Member

Hi Bojan!

I just sent you the details.

Thanks for looking into this!

Manpreet

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths