cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Holds

Thuy D Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
1 of 9

My account has been restored after being hold. Can I know why I was flagged and being deemed a fraud?
I want to know to avoid repeating the mistakes later.

Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Thuy,

Sometimes Upwork team needs to verify freelancers identity and confirm that they are in fact who they say they are on their profile. We won't be able to share more information about your account suspension that has already been lifted. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 9

I agree that "Upwork team needs to verify freelancers identity and confirm that they are in fact who they say they are on their profile".

I am willing to cooperate and provide the necessary documentation for it. But when things have not been verified and the final conclusions clearly, you can not send mail to my clients told me is a fraud. I'm really not satisfied about it, I feel offended

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 9

re: "I'm really not satisfied about it, I feel offended"

You now must choose:

- Continue to feel unsatisfied and offended. And fail.

or

- Get over it. Move forward and succeed.

5 of 9

Ok, I just want to say my thoughts. Of course,  I will choose "Get over it. Move forward and succeed."

Thank you

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 9

Hi Thuy,

Please note that we're not sending the message or rationale you mentioned to prospective or ongoing clients when a hold is placed on a freelancer's account.

7 of 9

Thanks a lot for your reyply,

And please help me. I have successfully sumited on the verification page, Upwork have fully restored my Upwork account on 12/07/016. Why did I can not submit a proposal?

8 of 9

And please help me. I have successfully sumited on the verification page, Upwork have fully restored my Upwork account on 12/07/016. Why did I can not submit a proposal?

Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 9

Thuy,

All the limitations have been removed from your account and you should be able to send your proposals to jobs now.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS