🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Inactivity doubt
Page options
nikhilk123
Community Member

Account Inactivity doubt

Hello,

I am a music composer with 14yrs of experience a huge portfolio of work to showcase.
I had opened my present account in 2015. Post that I wasn’t very active. Never bid so never got any contracts. Recently I have started getting more active like making my portfolio etc.
Want to know if the inactivity in the middle will have any effect on my JSS or any rising talent batches etc. or just my account overall?
Should I delete this account & make a new one to start over.
Than you for your help in advance.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nikhil K wrote:
Hello,

I am a music composer with 14yrs of experience a huge portfolio of work to showcase.
I had opened my present account in 2015. Post that I wasn’t very active. Never bid so never got any contracts. Recently I have started getting more active like making my portfolio etc.
Want to know if the inactivity in the middle will have any effect on my JSS or any rising talent batches etc. or just my account overall?

Your profile looks good. Just keep applying to jobs until you are successful!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
katbenjamin
Community Member

Hi Nikhil!

Your past inactivity has no impact on your reputation or profile. I recommend you use your original profile and update it with your most up to date information. Welcome back and best of luck!

Katrina

VP Product

Untitled

Hello Katrina,

Thank you so much for your help. Just one thing. I am sending many proposals but not getting any interviews or hires. 

Is there a way anybody would go through my profile & help me out if I am going wrong somwhere. This would be a great help. 

As I hope with the amount of experience I have, I should atleast get an interview if not the job.

Once again, thank you for this.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a441e5efc579b230

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nikhil K wrote:
Hello,

Your profile looks good. Just keep applying to jobs until you are successful!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths