🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Limitation
Page options
angwenyitroon
Community Member

Account Limitation

Hello, I had a notice from help center that my account is limited for some features and requested to upload documents to verify. So I uploaded documents as your instruction.

Can you tell me how long this will take? Cauze seems like the contract I had an offer last week is paused now. Advice when I can expect that this account limitation is removed so that I can resume work on the project starting from this week as soon as possible.

Best!

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Troon,

I checked your account and I can see that you`re communicating with our team on your ticket with number 29211706. Feel free to post your questions there and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your response. I will wait but hope to resolve asap, if you can help me to escalate my concern to the team and boost for this process, I would be very appreciated.

Hi Troon,

Rest assured, I`ve already escalated your concern to our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, more than 24 hours passed. Any updates?

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Troon.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks so much Bojan! I am appreciated for your help.

Hello Bojan, seems like the process through your internal team is very slow.

They asked to have a short video call today and I did as their requests.

But it keeps saying to do video call when I enter into account. Should I do that again?

Or just wait?

I am really appreciated for your fast response every time and your help on my concerns.

I think I've done everything  (uploaded ID and Bill documents, having a vidoe call) what they asked.

But no idea when my account can be restored so that I can resume work.

Let me know if you can get me some idea.

Thanks.

Hi Troon,

I checked, and it looks like our team already assisted you in completing the verification process. Please allow our team time to complete their review and they will update you directly. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I didn't hear from them yet, even though almost 48 hours passed. They said to wait 24-48 hours for reviewing process.
Any updates? I want to resume work as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Hi Troon,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding this question on your ticket. Please allow time to them to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths