🐈
» Forums » Support » Account Phone Number
Page options
ss_manager
Community Member

Account Phone Number

How do I change my phone number? I am now using a new phone number and my old number is still registered on Upwork. Anytime I receive a verification code, it is sent to the old number and I end up using my email. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Olugbenga,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code and your phone number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
AndreaG

Hi Olugbenga,

To update your account information, go to Settings > My Info (Contact Info).

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

The issue here is that I do not receive a verification code with the old phone number. Every time I click settings, it tells me to authorize my device but I do not get any code on the old number. I can't view my settings until I verify the authorization code by SMS. The source of this issue is Upwork because every time I click it, I don't get the SMS code.

Hi Olugbenga,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code and your phone number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran

I am also facing same issue

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi! I am experiencing the same problem.
I need urgent help!

Hi Razelle,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
720947df
Community Member

I am recieving the same issue with a new mobile number.  

Hi Frank,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi. I lost my phone associated to my upwork account. I can’t access my settings now as it needs the verification code that was sent to my phone number that was lost. I need help pls. This is my new email address:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Jevil,

I just checked, and see that you already have an open ticket regarding your concern with accessing your account. One of our agents will update your ticket number: 30955505 and assist you further.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

hi, i have the same problem but i cant find the last account with the phone number was

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am also having this issue.

Hi Alanna,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
neciurbaez
Community Member

Hello. I am having the same problem. I recently relocated and I don't have access to my old phone number. I would appreciate your help. Thanks 

Hi Neyda,

I've escalated your concern to our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly in updating your phone number via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ruth0003
Community Member

Hi! Can someone help me with this matter also?

Hi Ruth, 

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
justinrey08
Community Member

Hello, I've already changed my phone number in settings, however, whenever I login using my phone, it still tells me that they have sent the code on the OLD number that I used in upwork. Can someone help?

Hi Justin,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your phone number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7de2e5d9
Community Member

My phone number is good.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cb9fff06
Community Member

Hi, I am also facing the same issue I couldn't update my new number.

Hi Wan,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
75ef1c29
Community Member

Hello, I am attempting to verify my phone number to create a new profile with my account and it is not sending the SMS message. I have tried multiple times with no success. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emilee, 

I'll ask for help from the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
519a524a
Community Member

I need help with my phone number.  I must have it put on an old account I had forgotten about.  I keep getting a response that the phone number is associated with another account.  Please help!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths