🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account Suspended- How can I get my accou...
Page options
andy_mizrahi
Community Member

Account Suspended- How can I get my account fixed?

My account is suspened. I'd be happy to meet any requirements necessary to clear this up. 

Can anybody help/contact me so I can fix this?

Best,

Andy

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

oooh the most right swiped man on Tinder is on Upwork. How did you get that title? 

Haaa.. I have no idea how you were able to connect those dots to me on the interwebs. I feel like my profile just says Andrew M, and what kinds of videos I make. 

But if you really wanna know, it's a long, winding story filled with adventures and bravery and stuff like that. 

Andrew M wrote:

Haaa.. I have no idea how you were able to connect those dots to me on the interwebs. I feel like my profile just says Andrew M, and what kinds of videos I make. 

But if you really wanna know, it's a long, winding story filled with adventures and bravery and stuff like that. 

Google picture search. Real easy. Because your profile is set to private (or suspended) I don't know what services you offer, therefore am very restricted regarding additional snarky comments. What a shame that is. 

JoanneP

Hi Andrew,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check your ticket number: 27896919 and kindly follow the steps our team shared with you. I can see that you have also submitted a ticket. One of our team members will update your ticket to further assist you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Great, thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths