🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account Suspended
Page options
sioud
Community Member

Account Suspended

Hi, so I know it s been a while since my last login, but I have no clue why my account is suspended, is it for long inactivity or some other reason, and in both case what can I do to get my account working again ? Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zied,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

140 REPLIES 140
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zied,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can any body tell me the solution of it.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Riaz,

It looks like you're communicating with our team regarding your account status on your existing  ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jtle_15
Community Member

Hi, 

I am fairly new to Upwork. I recently picked up my first job and almost completed it. I even got verified today; however, as i logged on this evening, i found out my account was suspended. I am not sure for what reason. 

Please help! 

Hi John,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dded6b00
Community Member

Hello All.  I'm unsure how to contact support - it appears there is no way to do so.  I changed my CC and now my account is suspended.  This is notifying my contractors of their contracts being held.  We need this to be resolved ASAP!  HELP

Hi Jonathan,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
c58cca6f
Community Member

my account is suspended and i cant update the payment method - even after updating its not working to normall 

please help

br,

Hi there,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Upwork.

Recently, my account got suspended, and the reason was given 'identity'. I don't know what it means, but I'm sure I did accurate verification of my profile.

Infact, my profile was approved few moments after the call. But suddenly, today morning I received email saying that my account has been suspended.

I'm ready to take any steps to solve this issue. I'm ready for another verification call from the team, or submission of other documents, or any steps that would be required by you.

I have been working as a freelancer on another platform (I'm not naming it), and have been getting great client feedback from a year. In fact, I'm a level 1 seller and have 5/5 star ratings.

I request from the bottom of my heart to help me with this issue. Would love to be part of this great community.

Kind regards,
Dhanush

Hi Dhanush,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

my acct was suspended due to policy and I was told to respond with the acct, please how long will I have to wait to rectify this.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Anagor,

Our team replies to the tickets in the order they were received and in some cases, it can take more than 48 hours to receive an update. As you followed up quite recently, please allow more time. once the team follows up with you, you'll be notified about it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ciryx777
Community Member

Hi there, I have the same trouble...I just sent one proposal and on the next day, my account was suspended. Somebody help me please =((

Hi Stefan,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

I have also opened my account after a long time and my account is also suspended. I don't know the reason. Can you please look into my case as well?

Hi Faraz,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b31e53da
Community Member

Hi,

My account had been suspended and I dont understand why. Please help me to restore my account.

Thanks

c29b151d
Community Member

Please I don't know why my account was suspended and my earnings has also been removed. I am new to upwork.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that the team has already notified you about the action via a support ticket here. You can view and respond to the support ticket via your registered email address.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I really need help with reactivating my account please.

I Need Help

My Account is suspended.

In your reply, you mentioned there was a feedback violation. But I did not do any such violation. 
All feedbacks are genuine from my clients. You can ask them. They are all my actual client. I worked really hard for them. 

I really don't know what are you talking about. Can you please tell me which feedback violation you are referring to? All clients and feedbacks are genuine and i worked really hard its my very old profile and I worked more than the required work for my client to make them happy. I can prove that you can check with clients. 

Please let me know what should I do to prove that I am not doing any violation. 

Hi Ghazanfar,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have been suspended I need help to reactivate the account.

Hi Amna,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket.

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,my account has been suspended. I create a new account can somebody help me?

Hi Roman,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork

Could you help me too pls. I have the same issue.

Thanks and regards,

Hy, I have resolved my issue. After complete clarification of the account.
you should provide all information to upwork support and
follow their instruction hope so it will be resumed in 24 hours.

Hi Ken,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey, also my account is suspended.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luca,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d2ca1390
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I created my upwork account couple days ago and every information and skills i provided are correct. but it got suspended today. i dont know why upwork keep suspending my accounts. its my 5th account and today it also got suspended. if there's a way to verify the identity for account to get it approved, i'd be happy to do so.

Also, i need to know how to open a support ticket so i can ask the team of professional about what to do now. 

Thanks.

To open Ticket
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Riaz, It seems like i cant open ticket to get help from team. can you assist in recovery my account back?

petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad S wrote:

can you assist in recovery my account back?

If you've opened 5 accounts, it's "game over" as that is at least 4 serious violations of Upwork's terms of service, each, by itself, is enough to earn you a permanent ban.

Hi Mohammad,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out o you to assist you further with your account status. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

You can access your tickets on this page. 

Please note that having multiple accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d2ca1390
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

i get it now that creating multiple accounts can be voilation agaisnt community rules. If account dont get to reopen again, can you guide on how to delete the current account because i dont want any strings attached to upwork through my personal email or phone number. Thanks.

Hi Mohammad,

Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 30780947. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths