🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Suspended
Page options
naomibm
Community Member

Account Suspended

Hi,

I joined UpWork a while ago, but have recently looked at activating my account. I've completed the initial video interview, however my account it still showing up as "suspended".

I have attached a screenshot of this, and the link just goes through to posting in this forum.

I'm not sure how to re-activate it?

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Naomi,

Our team will contact you soon with more details, if you have any questions please post them on your opened ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link.
Since private information are involved we can`t discuss them publicly here in the Community.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran,

However, it doesn't look like a new ticket has been opened?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Naomi,

I`m sorry about the confusion, by open ticket I meant the one you already have for this case.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm afraid I am still confused as I don't have any open tickets for this case in the link you provided.

Is there somewhere I can go to create one (the current user flow only lets me post in this community forum each time I've tried)?

Thanks for your help!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Naomi,

Please refer to the first ticket on your list when you access your ticket section, you can access your tickets Here. Once you comment on your ticket the status will be changed to open.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm afraid none of the tickets on that screen are open for comments, I have no way to respond to any of them.

I've attached a screenshot of what I can see beneath each ticket.

The "create a follow up" link takes me through a series of questions which eventually lead me to posting another topic on this community forum. 

Thanks again!

Hi Naomi,

Your account suspension has been lifted. Thanks!

~Nina

Great, thanks Nina!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths