🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Suspended
Page options
yaskiy
Community Member

Account Suspended

I just registered and it says

Your account is suspended

I only tried to make new hire. How to fix that? What happened?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrei,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
yaskiy
Community Member

More information

I had a freelancer account long time ago. And it wasn't fullfilled. I needed to make a hire so I created Client account. And I live in Belarus. So any of this can be an issue for Upwork.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrei,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
yaskiy
Community Member

Thank you Bojan

jeanjn
Community Member

Hi, i have a similar problem. I reactivated my account since 1 year when it was active. Everything ok, i sent my ID and new video verification but yesterday its appear "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support." i replied the mail inmediatly, but i have not any news about my account and submitted proposals to some clients

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jean, 

A member of the team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
jeanjn
Community Member

Thanks, hope a new answer
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jean,

Please allow time for them to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jeanjn
Community Member

Could someone help me with my Request #28303676 it has almost a week verifying documents and information 😞
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jean, 

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team so that they can get back to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi! Im also having the same issue. What to do?

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
awaispk13
Community Member

Hi all. I just created an Upwork freelancer account about 2 minutes ago and I immediately got the message that my account has been suspended (no email, just a message on top of the Upwork website). I filled out everything with the appropriate info except the employment and education fields. I got suspended outright for no apparent reason without doing anything. I have never used Upwork before

Hi Awais,

I'm sorry to hear about your account. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
28d81db9
Community Member

I have the same problem, please help

Hi Yajat,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more information about your account. Please refer to the information/instructions shared with you on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I'm experiencing the same issue, can you help me out as well?

sirfitz
Community Member

i just signed up for an Upwork Freelancer account, I filled out my profile and submitted, then I was brought to the Dashboard with a suspension message:

"Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

How can I get this resolved?

Screenshot from 2021-03-22 21-54-19.png

Hi Romario,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths