cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

sioud
Zied S Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
1 of 56

Hi, so I know it s been a while since my last login, but I have no clue why my account is suspended, is it for long inactivity or some other reason, and in both case what can I do to get my account working again ? Thank you in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 56

Hi Zied,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

riaz_sarwar
Riaz S Member Since: Jan 3, 2021
3 of 56

Can any body tell me the solution of it.

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 56

Hi Riaz,

It looks like you're communicating with our team regarding your account status on your existing  ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
jtle_15
John L Member Since: Feb 10, 2021
5 of 56

Hi, 

I am fairly new to Upwork. I recently picked up my first job and almost completed it. I even got verified today; however, as i logged on this evening, i found out my account was suspended. I am not sure for what reason. 

Please help! 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 56

Hi John,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
dded6b00
Jonathan K Member Since: Mar 31, 2021
7 of 56

Hello All.  I'm unsure how to contact support - it appears there is no way to do so.  I changed my CC and now my account is suspended.  This is notifying my contractors of their contracts being held.  We need this to be resolved ASAP!  HELP

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
8 of 56

Hi Jonathan,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
amnabh
Amna B Member Since: Jan 30, 2021
9 of 56
I have been suspended I need help to reactivate the account.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
10 of 56

Hi Amna,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket.

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled