🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Suspended
Page options
sioud
Community Member

Account Suspended

Hi, so I know it s been a while since my last login, but I have no clue why my account is suspended, is it for long inactivity or some other reason, and in both case what can I do to get my account working again ? Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zied,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

140 REPLIES 140

Is there a way to open a ticket? I had a suspended acount and I tried to make a new one but my phone number is in use so I can't create a profile.

Hi Eric,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more information so I could forward this to the appropriate team?

Thanks!

Pradeep.

Upwork
aservicesintl
Community Member

Hi, so my account has been suspended but I don't know why. Why my account has been suspended and how can I get it back? thank you.

Hi A,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents reached out to you already regarding your account status. You can check your ticket here. Please reply to the ticket and kindly provide the details requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
stephtaylor2021
Community Member

My account has been suspended can somebody help me please?

Can someone help me figure out why my account was suspended. Thanks

Hi Stephanie,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
olipoli153
Community Member

i have a issue , my previous account is in hold and i cant log in cuz is in hold , when i try to log in into the account / username not existing , i opened this account only so i can have support for my issue , i reply to upwork for my account and dindt get a resposnse , i replied here and the support is asking me to respond to the ticket in the holding account , but the problem is that i cant log in there to respond inside the ticket , i responded at the mail but havent heard from upwork , please help me 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oli,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kunalshetty96
Community Member

My account has been suspended & there seems to be no way to contact support directly. How do I get this fixed? 

Hi Kunal,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
737f058f
Community Member

Hi. My account is suspended, I dont know the reason. I did not receive any email with a reason of suspension and im not sure that i have violate Upwork Terms of Service. I have active job contract there. Please help me restore my account. Thanks.

Hi Andzhei,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
6061b2e8
Community Member

Hi, I'm new in Upwork but my account says suspended. Pls check. Thanks 🙂

Hi Fatima,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
a910af60
Community Member

Hi there,

I need help.

My account has been suspended. I am totally new to Upwork. I do not know what to do. Please help me.

Hi Jakeya,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1ffe6581
Community Member

Account Suspended

Hello, I created this account to reach out the community as my main account been suspended. I was working normally but all of a sudden I can no longer access my account, I haven't gotten any email as to why this is happening and I can't log into my account at all. Can you please help me get the account back again, why was it suspended?
Here is my ticket: 
https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/37852173
Here's my profile link: 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01625b15c7186ab6cd
Thanks in advance

Hi Abdulsalam,

Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the ticket to know more about why your account got suspended. I'll also have our support team to reach out to you regarding this matter.

~ AJ
Upwork
8c120b92
Community Member

Hello,

I just made my account yesterday and I am already suspended. I can't find the email giving the reason for the suspention.  Yes, I checked the spam. I live in the United States so its not my region. I have lots of people reaching out to me for the job and I need to move forward. Please help!

Hello Christian,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry about how this has inconvenienced you. I can see that the relevant team reached out to you via a support ticket already to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here. Kindly refer to your recent ticket for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths