🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account Suspension
Page options
hilljoseph58
Community Member

Account Suspension

My upwork account has been suspended. No message has been sent in my inbox nor any reasons for suspension have been provided.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a4d859cc
Community Member

Hi Bojan, My account was also suspended and I have no idea how. I can't reach anyone from support team and Upwork didn't notify me at all (I already checked my notifications).

Can it be because I got so many proposals for a job and I haven't hire anyone yet? 

I need to hire someone fast my job but I can't seem to contact them through Upwork due to the account suspension.

Regards,

João

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joao,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding this case. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern. Also, you can check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
asetsison
Community Member

Hello! My account has been suspended also. The last email was from August (about the same time I gave birth) telling me that my profile has not been active (since I gave birth). It didn't email me that I got suspended before I got suspended and now it also has the message financial transactions limited. I wish to reactivate my account soon so I can find work again. Thank you very much.

Hi Aset,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, moderators! My account has been suspended. No email was sent as to why this happened. Please look into it.

Hi Jacob,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

my account is suspended no idea why... just came back log in for so many year not active in my account now I want to use it again but its suspended.. please help me

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rodrinessa, 

Our team will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan. My account has been suspended also for a while now and I wasn't aware of the reason. How do I reactivate my account to start with upwork again.

Thank you!

ryanafflitto
Community Member

My account was also suspended and I haven't received any emails on how to go about getting it unsuspended. Any help from upwork team would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Ryan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account hold. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Everyone,

My account has been suspended and I cannot find an email from upwork regarding the suspension. What can I do to have my account reinstated? Can you please help me to reinstate my account?

Hi Mahfuzul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

My account has also been suspended and I had talked with support to resolve this. She said that I would receive a mail in 24-48 hours about the same but it has been about a week since she told me that and I have not received any mail. Please help me with this.

Hi Pragyan,

Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 23596796. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account has also been suspended. I also did not get any email on why and what to do to get it working again. Any assistance, please?

Hi Bryan,

I followed up with the team regarding your concern, and they have confirmed that your account is currently being reviewed. They will update you directly via ticket. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
utpal2040
Community Member

Upwork Without investigator manually They are Kickout programmer , Without warning they are kick out which develop last 10 years , is that Good for Freelancer , Suddenly you will job less . They are not understand exact reason behind the violation .

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths