cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension

Highlighted
Joseph H Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
1 of 14

My upwork account has been suspended. No message has been sent in my inbox nor any reasons for suspension have been provided.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 14

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Joao N Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
3 of 14

Hi Bojan, My account was also suspended and I have no idea how. I can't reach anyone from support team and Upwork didn't notify me at all (I already checked my notifications).

Can it be because I got so many proposals for a job and I haven't hire anyone yet? 

I need to hire someone fast my job but I can't seem to contact them through Upwork due to the account suspension.

Regards,

João

Highlighted
4 of 14

Hi Joao,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding this case. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern. Also, you can check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aset S Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
5 of 14
Hello! My account has been suspended also. The last email was from August (about the same time I gave birth) telling me that my profile has not been active (since I gave birth). It didn't email me that I got suspended before I got suspended and now it also has the message financial transactions limited. I wish to reactivate my account soon so I can find work again. Thank you very much.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 14

Hi Aset,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jacob M Member Since: Feb 23, 2017
7 of 14

Hi, moderators! My account has been suspended. No email was sent as to why this happened. Please look into it.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 14

Hi Jacob,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ryan A Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
9 of 14

My account was also suspended and I haven't received any emails on how to go about getting it unsuspended. Any help from upwork team would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
10 of 14

Hi Ryan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account hold. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS