🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Suspension
Page options
6fff9e73
Community Member

Account Suspension

Hello UpWork team,

My brother's account is suspended. No reason has been told in the email. What could be the reason for the suspension? 

He tried to ask the question from his account but he couldn't because he is restricted.

I can also provide you my brother's username if needed.

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Khizer,

Please know that we are not able to discuss details of another user's account with you here because of privacy concerns. Please let your bother know he can reach out to us through our different support channels and our team will assist.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
6fff9e73
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

The UpWork team is saying to my brother that he cannot create a new account. He is a bit disappointed. What could be the alternative as he really wants to work on Upwork?

Hi Khizer,

Users whose accounts were suspended are not allowed to create new accounts to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar,

He needs his account to be reactivated. He believes that there is misconfusion. Would appreciate your input on it.

Hi Khizer,

As Andrea shared earlier, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Please let your brother know to reach out to us on any official Upwork social media channel so that we can assist them further. You can find the direct links in the footer section of the Community.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths