🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Suspension
Page options
tauqeertariq6
Community Member

Account Suspension

Dear Upwork Community,

Please help me to reinstate my account which is suspended automatically without any violation of TOS.

I have entered my complete valid information during account creation. But after 2-3 days of my account approval, it got suspended automatically.

I don't know what's wrong with my new profile. And I am very curious to know why my account has been suspended.

All of my details are authentic and valid. Please help me to sort out this issue at the earliest. I just received one reply from Jean A (He said he will do additional research and then will revert). But after that it's been more than 24 hours and i haven't received any further response from upwork support.

Please forward my issue to the concerned team so that they can reach me out and resolve this issue on priority basis.

Best Regards,

Tauqeer Tariq
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Tauqeer T wrote:

But after 2-3 days of my account approval, it got suspended automatically.

Accounts aren't suspended automatically.

Please give them time to investigate properly.

Dear Petra R.

I have created my profile and got it approved. After that when i logged in after 1-2 days, i've got a notification which says that your account has been suspended please contact customer support.

What does it mean? I mean i haven't submit a single job proposal and they suspended me. I humbly request you to please forward this request to the concerned team and mention to resolve this issue on priority basis.

Thank you.

Hi Tauqeer,

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths