🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Verification Nedded
Page options
liman-worker
Community Member

Account Verification Nedded

I can't get a job because my account is not verified and I can't buy connects, because I don't have a dual currency card.I don't know what I should do now. With upwork I want to be permanent but I am losing hope again and again.

Thanks,

Liman Sardar

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Liman,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. Rest assured, verifying your identity is not necessary to land that first contract! Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

There are three billing methods available to freelancers in order to buy connects: credit or debit card, PayPal, and Upwork balance. That may vary depending on the location. If PayPal isn't available in your location and you don't have sufficient balance on your Upwork account, you can consider getting a credit or debit card if you'd like to purchase connects. That said, you will receive 10 free Connects every month and every time you win an interview! Learn more here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths