🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account deactivated
Page options
sufi_shadow
Community Member

Account deactivated

Hi, hope you are all doing well. I created an agency a while ago and I was trying to add billing method but it was not added. when I tried then upwork deactivated my account. The email being sent by upwork is attached below.

What should I do?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via this support ticket. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How much time it would take? How i will be contacted via your support team? via email?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via this support ticket. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Account deactivated

Hi Sugi,

I checked but it doesn't look like there are any limitations on your account. Could you please confirm what is the issue you're experiencing?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
shopit
Community Member

Hi Andrea 

I want to close my account can you help me in that?

Hi Shopit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it seems like you were able to close it. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths