dsrn

Account details not matching with profile.

Hi.
This is Danial Ibrahim (CEO) DSR Networks and i was trying to verify the payment method and was experiencing an issue with my bank account name not matching my upwork name. The DSR in our upwork name is an acronym for Diverse Services Resolution and the account title is the full version of the acronym. Please let me know what could be done to resolve the problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

@Dsr N wrote:

Hi.
This is Danial Ibrahim (CEO) DSR Networks and i was trying to verify the payment method and was experiencing an issue with my bank account name not matching my upwork name. The DSR in our upwork name is an acronym for Diverse Services Resolution and the account title is the full version of the acronym. Please let me know what could be done to resolve the problem. 

Your account must be in your own, persona, legal name the same as it appears on your ID documents. 

You also must not offer a team's services from an individual freelancer's profile.

At the moment your profile is one big policy violation and setting up your bank account is the least of your worries....

You need to change your profile name to your own, then change your overview to describe you as a person.

Then you can create an agency, add all your agency members to it each with their individual profile, then set up the company withdrawal method in the agency profile.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dsr,

Please go to Settings on your Freelancer profile and make sure to provide your full legal name. Our team will ask you to verify your identity, afterwhich you'll be able to verify your payment method.

Untitled