🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account flagged for policy violation and acco...
Page options
dorjey
Community Member

Account flagged for policy violation and account restrictions

Hi all

i am new here. i submitted two proposals and got both of them. First job was just to uninstall the moudle and reinstall it and other jon is to migreate the store which i am currently doing noiw.

The first job which i started to do and i noticed there are more problem in the store rather than just a problem with the module . so it needss more time to get fixed . so the employer told me to cancel the contract becuase here site was broken already and she didnt want to do this job and asked me in good way that if i can cancel the contract . so i did as i she said and cancelled the contract.

2 after one day i got notifcation that i need to verify my account as it has benn put on in hold out of nowhere.

But i did the verification , changed my profile picture did the video call verification and they told me to wait for 24 to 48 hrs to complete the verification.

So i am waiiting from more than a 5 days and still got no emails instead i got an email telling me my account has been flagged for terms and service viloation.

i have no idea what wrong did i do to anyone ?

once in chat seesion with support regarding the verification i got frustated with the serice coa i waited for more than 1 hours and they came and told me nothing about email and left the seesion . they i abused them for one time thats all.

if thats the case then what should i do lift my account ?

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chhetain Dorje,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. Please check the most recent notification sent to you by our team with more information about your concern and your account status. You can check it here. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Chhetain Dorje S wrote:

Hi all

i am new here. i submitted two proposals and got both of them. First job was just to uninstall the moudle and reinstall it and other jon is to migreate the store which i am currently doing noiw.

The first job which i started to do and i noticed there are more problem in the store rather than just a problem with the module . so it needss more time to get fixed . so the employer told me to cancel the contract becuase here site was broken already and she didnt want to do this job and asked me in good way that if i can cancel the contract . so i did as i she said and cancelled the contract.

2 after one day i got notifcation that i need to verify my account as it has benn put on in hold out of nowhere.

But i did the verification , changed my profile picture did the video call verification and they told me to wait for 24 to 48 hrs to complete the verification.

So i am waiiting from more than a 5 days and still got no emails instead i got an email telling me my account has been flagged for terms and service viloation.

i have no idea what wrong did i do to anyone ?

once in chat seesion with support regarding the verification i got frustated with the serice coa i waited for more than 1 hours and they came and told me nothing about email and left the seesion . they i abused them for one time thats all.

if thats the case then what should i do lift my account ?

Regards

So... you only abused upwork people once? You think you should get a medal for that?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths