🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account has been flagged
Page options
sazzad0071
Community Member

Account has been flagged

Dear concern,
Today I have received mail from upwork support with containig that- My account has been set to private because somebody flagged my acount,Mentioning - I have shared past client's contact information. As far as I know There is none of these on my knowledge. If So, I requested to customer service to make it specific and show me My wrong. 
It also warned me-On not resloving this issue my account will be suspended.
I am seeking help to you all if somebody has same experiences plese show me the way how can I solve this to continue my working.
Advance thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear Concern,
I have received mail mentioning my account has been updated after reviewing my your team. My ticket number is 28959064. But still my account has not been changed into public. 
On last mail I informed that- My issue has been resolved as I changed as far directed. 
If some body can grow attention to support team, in order to set my account into public. I am afraid, as I warned- If I set my profile by myself, My account will be suspended.
I am sure- upwork support team should be more sincere and careful, avoiding such kind of harassment to  freelancers.
Hope top hearing back from you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Mohammad Sazzad,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team has already updated you regarding the status of your account. Please refer to your ticket number: 28959064. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear Concern,
I have received mail mentioning my account has been updated after reviewing my your team. My ticket number is 28959064. But still my account has not been changed into public. 
On last mail I informed that- My issue has been resolved as I changed as far directed. 
If some body can grow attention to support team, in order to set my account into public. I am afraid, as I warned- If I set my profile by myself, My account will be suspended.
I am sure- upwork support team should be more sincere and careful, avoiding such kind of harassment to  freelancers.
Hope top hearing back from you.

Hi Mohammad,

Your profile visibility is set to public now as well. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello upwork,
My account was created before 6 yers ago and my account was flagged for some reasons. Now i want to reopen my upwork account and wants continue. Cheack my profile and approve please.
Thank you
Asaduzzaman shahin

Hi Asaduzzaman,

Please update your profile in order to resubmit your application. Once submitted, we typically take 24 hours to review your application and we will notify you via email if your application is approved or declined. 

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks a lot for your coopearation .

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths