Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account inActivity.

Adam a Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
1 of 6

Hello everyone.

i am adam

i have joined the odesk back in the days. and i only finished one project. [ thats a too long story how my client tried to cheat me ] well then i joined a full time job and left the odesk.

but now i am back and i want to do something.

but i think there are some problem i am facing.

my account was inactive and i think upwork formerly odesk ranks down the inactive accounts but how can i get increase my account activity.

Thanks and Regards,

Adam Hingoro.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 6

Adam,

Did you open a new account? Your profile shows a recent job, but if you joined Upwork when it was still oDesk, then you need to contact customer support to help you cancel an account, as it is against Upwork's terms of service to have two separate accounts.

Adam a Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
3 of 6

no its the same account.

i did'nt register another account.

i want to know how to get my acccount activity

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
4 of 6

Sorry, Adam, this is not clear.

You opened an account with oDesk which presumably you never used, and then recently, you worked on Upwork (on the same oDesk account) in November last year, for a client who paid you, but who left no feedback.

I don't see the problem. Your account still appears to be open (active), and you should still be able to apply for jobs.

Have you had any suspensions and  emails from customer support?

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
5 of 6

Agree with Nichola - it looks like you finished that job in Jan. of this year, so your account should still be operable - you may want to contact customer service if you're having problems leaving bids.

That's not something we in the forums can help you with.

Community Guru
Kathryn B Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
6 of 6

Adam,

The only way you can increase your account activity is to get out there and put in proposals.  UpWork does not rank accounts by activity, but by results.  Once you have a few jobs successfully completed and recent I'm sure things will improve for you.  Just keep putting in proposals and do great work.

~I am only here when I can tolerate having my eyes blasted, my privacy treated like a joke, and my temper pushed to it's limit. For all other times, please request alternate contact methods~
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS