🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account not approved and not received any rep...
Page options
ahamed-istiak
Community Member

Account not approved and not received any replay after 36 hours.

Hi everyone, I'm here helping out a friend. He created an account 36 hours ago. He has not received any replay so far. When he log in to his account it says "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us and we will be able to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us and we will be able to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much.

Hi, I submitted my account for approval approximately five days ago and have not heard back from anyone.  Has my account been approved?  Thank you, Elvira "Elfie" Ehrlich

Hi Aleksandar,

I do have same issue i have created my profile arount 3-4 days ago but still i didn't receive any answer.

Can you help me to sort out this issue or check for me if my profile has approved or not.

Thanks,

Regards,

Malik Rashid

Hi Malik, 

I checked your account and it looks like you have not submitted it for review yet. Please complete all the details requested and click the "Review Application" button. Once everything is complete you should see the option to submit it for review. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you please check my profile , I also have a client who tried twice to hire me on upwork but couldn't because my account was not approved 

Hi Emad,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
emadabunahel
Community Member

Hi 
I have the same issue happening with me 🙂 can you please check my profile and let me know what the problem is 

tommy1224
Community Member

my account is not approved and i can not understand

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tommy, 

I'm sorry for the delay. A member of the team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths