🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account not approved yet
Page options
jaybrooks25
Community Member

Account not approved yet

I am an Architect . I have 6 year's of working experience . I want to work here . But my account is not approved yet. I am ready to do any video conference for VIVA. Please help me to approve my account.

Thanks in advanced.

3 REPLIES 3
prachi163
Community Member

There is no viva for profile approval.

The approval is entirely at the upwork team's discretion, based on the information you provide on your profile.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jay,

Sorry to hear about your account. I’ll follow up with the team that’s handling your case and they’ll update you directly. You'll receive an email notification once they send you a support ticket. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tuhintushar
Community Member

Hello Jay B,

Hope you're doing very well today. By the way, I'm writing to let your know some of my experiences. 

When I've created my account on Upwork and applied for approval, I've got rejected. But still after that I've updated my profile to make it more strong. But after trying more than 5-6 times, I still got rejected.

But finally, I've added my skill certificates, attended skill tests and optimized my profile perfectly to show my experiences and skills.

And as a result, I've been approved on Upwork to start working.

So, my suggestion will be to optimize your profile honestly and let them know how much skilled you're through your profile.

Good Luck!

Md Waheduzzaman Tuhin

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths