🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account on Hold
Page options
craigoej
Community Member

Account on Hold

My account has been placed on hold after I uploaded my ID and UpWork was unable to verify it. I was told to contact customer service and am currently stuck in a never ending loop of "FAQ" links. Can anyone advise next steps? Thank you in advance for your help.

7 REPLIES 7
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Erik,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you directly via a ticket concerning this issue.

~Nina

I encountered this same thing today when I uploaded my Driver's License to verify that I'm U.S.-based.  My DL met all of the criteria set on the upload page.  Any advice on how to rectify the account hold?  Thank you in advance!

Hello Curtis,

A member of our team has reached out to you directly via a ticket to help you resolve this issue.

~Nina

I have a similar issue. Can you please tell me how I can create a ticket as well so I can get this resolved?

Hi Tawanna, You just need to complete your ID verification so your account will get approve. Please go to Find Work tab> click on Profile and hover your mouse to "Profile Settings" on the upper right portion next is click on Contact Info at the left side of the page. You will see a link for you to complete your ID verification. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
tealwheel1
Community Member

I unfortunately am having the same issue. My address verification should have worked, but didn't. And now I don't know how to unlock my account. 

Hello Michael,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our team representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths