🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account on hold
Page options
alan_patrick
Community Member

Account on hold

My account is currently on hold and I'm worried I mighy get suspended. It's already night in my country and I have work in a few hours. I did submitted my ID but i'm a little worried because I dont have bills under my name and the statement I forwarded was an online statement because my bank is alreafy close. Will I still be able to use upwork tracker? Will my pending funds be released? It's already the last week of the month and I have bills to pay.
3 REPLIES 3
jshekhar23
Community Member

Hi Alan,

Don't worry. There can be a number of reasons for accounts to be on hold - I am here since 2012 and still my account was on hold few months back. I think I was invited to a video/audio call by an Upwork representative and it was done. Wait for Upwork reps to reach out and they will have a solution. Best of luck!

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are required to undergo ID verification. You can start your ID verification by clicking on the link found in your ticket.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hey Aleksandar. thank you for your response. I did the ID verification a few hours ago. I'm just worried if my account will get suspended. I still have funds that are still on pending and will be released next week. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths