🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account set up
Page options
b165225b
Community Member

Account set up

Hello,

I am new here and trying to pay for a service but I am getting the bellow notification: to proceed with purchase please setup your account address information here. Can someone explain what needs to be done as my account looks perfect and there is nothing to set up? 

9 REPLIES 9
AndreaG

Hi Viorica, 

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
e1af7ebb
Community Member

I am having the same issue!  Please help.  My account is set up, payment method and still not able to purchase services.  Please help ASAP!

Hi Jimmy,

I checked and can see you were able to successfully add a billing method. I don't see any failed transactions, however. Could you please specify what is the issue you're experiencing when trying to hire?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
e1af7ebb
Community Member

Thank you for this follow up. Not even able to start a transaction
screenshot below.
"To proceed with purchase please setup your account address information here
."Please help!

[image: image.png]

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for clarifying! To add your address to your account you can go to Settings > My Info and click on the pencil icon next to Company contacts. Once you add your address you should be good to go.

If you need any further assistance please let me know,

~Andrea
Upwork
e1af7ebb
Community Member

Thank you for the follow up. Where should I place this address? Right
now, it shows 3 fields:
website, tagline, description? Not certain what is required here, I
entered in details or do we need a physical address? Please advise.
[image: image.png]

Hi Jimmy,

It looks like you're referring to the "Company Details" section, the "Company Contacts" section is the one you need to update. It is located here and should look like this.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
133e0693
Community Member

I need help with this as well ASAP.

Hi Tojuan,

Could you please share more details so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths