🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account suspended for no reason and unable to...
Page options
a87f49c3
Community Member

Account suspended for no reason and unable to contact customer support

This is my client account but I am complaining regarding my freelance account which has been suspended with no explanation. It happended  one year ago when I was abroad. I stopped using upwork because I can't even contact with customer service. Now I would like to go back to freelancing job, unfortunatly my account is still suspended.  It displays me that 'account has been suspended. Please contact customer service' or 'Financial transactions for **Edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.'  This is really weird because I was new when I had started using upwork and didn't have any client yet. I've never got any email from upwork with explanation and i still don't know what's going on. I suspect that this is a bug.

Can I please have someone review my account status and tell me why has been suspended?

My freelance user id is: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Grzegorz,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your registered email address.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths