🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account suspended
Page options
omclean
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi, 

I created an account on here years ago but never used it. When I originally set it up I did not have a valid profile picture, and I am assuming that because of this when I returned and tried to finish setting up my profile I found the message: "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

I am unsure what I need to do, or whom I need to contact in order to rectify this. Do I need to verify my identity somehow?  Or am I missing something? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers, 

Ollie 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oliver,

Our team will review your updates and contact you directly with more details via ticket.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oliver,

Our team has already reached out to you on a ticket with details explanation about this. You can access your ticket on Here.
If you have any questions post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

My apologies, I did not realise that was there. However, that message is from 4 years ago and asks me **Edited for Community Guidelines**So I am still not sure what I am supposed to do? Thank-you.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oliver,

Our team will review your updates and contact you directly with more details via ticket.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there
I have same issue could you please check it
thank you

Hi Isa,

A member of the team will reach out to you regarding next steps to take to lift the hold on your account.

~Nina

My account is verified by ID verification and video call. So, the account has resumed after ID verification and i worked, but it is suspended again in New Year!

please check my account.

Thanks

Artem

Hi Artem,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your account status. I checked and it looks like our Mediation Team is already assisting you with your contract and will keep you updated via this support ticket. If you have any additional information or questions, feel free to post them directly on the existing ticket. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I saw the alert my account is suspended, but I can see my profile in other browsers and I can submit proposal.

Maybe, it seems bug.

Please check my profile again.

thanks.

Happy New Year!

Hi, Bojan

Could you check my profile again, please?

As I mentioned, I can submit and I think it means the account is not suspended. And, I can't access the ticket you told me.

Thanks, again.

Artem

Hi Artem,

Just to confirm that your account is not suspended but it is under a temporary hold, to access your dispute ticket you can use this Link. If you have any problems with accessing it please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, again.

My account is resumed again.

Thanks for letting me know.

Regards.

Artem

isabaro
Community Member

Hello , 

I'm done here and do all instruction but my account still suspend 

check here

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/20718914

could you please help me 

regards 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Issa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to resolve the hold on your account. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

my account has been verified > 24 hours ago but my account is still suspended.

Please unlock it, I have clients waiting.

Best regards, 
Felix

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Felix,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team reviewed your account and the information you provided during the verification and your account has already been resumed.

~ Bojan
Upwork
artvasykt
Community Member

Hello,

my account has been verified > 24 hours ago but my account is still suspended.

Please unlock it, I have clients waiting.

Best regards,
Artem
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artem,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths