🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account suspended
Page options
angusy
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi,
I couldn't get why my account has been suspended. I checked for the emails but I couldn't find anyone saying my account has been suspended and the reason why.
How can I deal with it ?
16 REPLIES 16
prestonhunter
Community Member

Check here:

- Bell icon

- Question Mark icon

- ? -> Help and Support -> My Requests

- junk mail folder

Someone send me that noticed some irregular activity in my account ,and I reply the mail for 6 time but still no one reply yet

Hi Preston,it’s that Anyway to reactivates my account? Looking forward to your reply,thank you.

Yang:

I'm just a freelancer. I don't have any special access to your account. And I don't know what the message that you receive said.

You may need to wait for somebody from Customer Service to contact you with further information.

Thank you
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yang,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
angusy
Community Member

Dear Bojan,
Thank you for the reply I got the ticket and following the instructions to provide some documents.
But the agent didn’t tell me the reason why I got suspended, as I already send the mail and didn’t get any response. Cause I didn’t do any thing wrong with the account, and right now all my proposals was withdraw, and my client come and ask why I am withdrawing the job...
It’s take so long to reactivates the account but for no reason to ban it ,that will make all the freelance feel upset and don’t trust the platform anymore. Can you please help to let me know the reason why I am suspended . Also I already provide the document the agent ask ,can you please help to reactivate my account?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yang, 

I understand how this can be frustrating to you. I checked your account and can see that the team is currently investigating your account further. Once they have more information about your account, they will reach out to you through your open ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
angusy
Community Member

Dear Avery ,
I ’ve received the email form The upwork Team, The email tell me my identification has been reviewed and accepted and let me to start submitting proposals, but when I enter my account, the my account appear ‘Financial transactions have been limited’ and when I try to submit proposals it come out ‘my account was suspended’.
Can you please help me to check what’s going on my account.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
Yang
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yang,

Our team is finishing up with their review and will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran
As I already follow the instructions to provide the documents the upwork team asked but my account is suspended again ,can you send someone to follow up.
Thank you!
Yang
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yang,

We have followed up with our team and they will investigate this further. Please allow time for them to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
angusy
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
It’s been few days after my account been suspended I already follow the instructions to provide the documents and ID has been verified.
May I ask why my account is still suspended and also no one contact me...
It’s taking so long time to keep asking and asking, Can upwork team please just send one people to follow up ,Cause every time send a new moderator and I have to say the situation again....
Thank you.
Yang
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yang, 

I have followed up with the team handling your case so that that they can get back to you and assist you furthe rwith your concern. once they have completed the review of your account, they will reach out to you with more information about your account through your open support ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
angusy
Community Member

Dear upwork team
There is already past 48h after my video call identity verification, but my account still been suspended.can you please send some one to help?
Thank you.
Yang

Hi Yang,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket regarding your concern. I followed up with the team handling your case and your ticket has already been updated and the temporary hold on your account has been removed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths