cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Oliver M Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
1 of 16

Hi, 

I created an account on here years ago but never used it. When I originally set it up I did not have a valid profile picture, and I am assuming that because of this when I returned and tried to finish setting up my profile I found the message: "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

I am unsure what I need to do, or whom I need to contact in order to rectify this. Do I need to verify my identity somehow?  Or am I missing something? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers, 

Ollie 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 16

Hi Oliver,

Our team has already reached out to you on a ticket with details explanation about this. You can access your ticket on Here.
If you have any questions post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further.

Untitled
Oliver M Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
3 of 16

My apologies, I did not realise that was there. However, that message is from 4 years ago and asks me **Edited for Community Guidelines**So I am still not sure what I am supposed to do? Thank-you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 16

Hi Oliver,

Our team will review your updates and contact you directly with more details via ticket.

Untitled
Issa b Member Since: Mar 12, 2018
5 of 16

Hello there
I have same issue could you please check it
thank you

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
6 of 16

Hi Isa,

A member of the team will reach out to you regarding next steps to take to lift the hold on your account.

~Nina
Artem P Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
7 of 16

My account is verified by ID verification and video call. So, the account has resumed after ID verification and i worked, but it is suspended again in New Year!

please check my account.

Thanks

Artem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 16

Hi Artem,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your account status. I checked and it looks like our Mediation Team is already assisting you with your contract and will keep you updated via this support ticket. If you have any additional information or questions, feel free to post them directly on the existing ticket. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
9 of 16

I saw the alert my account is suspended, but I can see my profile in other browsers and I can submit proposal.

Maybe, it seems bug.

Please check my profile again.

thanks.

Happy New Year!

10 of 16

Hi, Bojan

Could you check my profile again, please?

As I mentioned, I can submit and I think it means the account is not suspended. And, I can't access the ticket you told me.

Thanks, again.

Artem

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS