cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Yang Q Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
1 of 17
Hi,
I couldn't get why my account has been suspended. I checked for the emails but I couldn't find anyone saying my account has been suspended and the reason why.
How can I deal with it ?
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 17

Check here:

- Bell icon

- Question Mark icon

- ? -> Help and Support -> My Requests

- junk mail folder

3 of 17
Someone send me that noticed some irregular activity in my account ,and I reply the mail for 6 time but still no one reply yet
4 of 17
Hi Preston,it’s that Anyway to reactivates my account? Looking forward to your reply,thank you.
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 17

Yang:

I'm just a freelancer. I don't have any special access to your account. And I don't know what the message that you receive said.

You may need to wait for somebody from Customer Service to contact you with further information.

6 of 17
Thank you
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 17

Hi Yang,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
8 of 17
Dear Bojan,
Thank you for the reply I got the ticket and following the instructions to provide some documents.
But the agent didn’t tell me the reason why I got suspended, as I already send the mail and didn’t get any response. Cause I didn’t do any thing wrong with the account, and right now all my proposals was withdraw, and my client come and ask why I am withdrawing the job...
It’s take so long to reactivates the account but for no reason to ban it ,that will make all the freelance feel upset and don’t trust the platform anymore. Can you please help to let me know the reason why I am suspended . Also I already provide the document the agent ask ,can you please help to reactivate my account?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 17

Hi Yang, 

I understand how this can be frustrating to you. I checked your account and can see that the team is currently investigating your account further. Once they have more information about your account, they will reach out to you through your open ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
10 of 17
Dear Avery ,
I ’ve received the email form The upwork Team, The email tell me my identification has been reviewed and accepted and let me to start submitting proposals, but when I enter my account, the my account appear ‘Financial transactions have been limited’ and when I try to submit proposals it come out ‘my account was suspended’.
Can you please help me to check what’s going on my account.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
Yang
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS