🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account suspended
Page options
saiyednauseen
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi,

My name is Nauseen and I'm new on Upwork. My profile is already approved. Today I tried to submit a proposal and found an error about account Suspended.

Financial transactions for Nauseen Saiyed (7408870) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Could you help me how to activate my account?

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nauseen,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,
My name is Anatoliy and I am new on Upwork too.
I have the same issue.

Financial transactions for Anatoliy M **Edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Hi Anatoliy,

I checked and it looks like you were able to contact our support team regarding your account. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will reply directly to your ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for your respond

Yes, I sent a message to the support team. After that, I get instantly automatically generated a letter, which says that my account is not applied. It's some mistake because I got confirmation that my profile was accepted a few hours before.

So financial transactions error is still in my profile.
From the last contact with the support team, I haven't got any reply.

I would be grateful if you help me.

Regards,
Anatoliy

Hi Anatoliy,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths