🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account suspended
Page options
93bb4806
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi all. I just created an upwork freelancer account and I immediately got the message that my account has been suspended (no email, just a message on top of upwork website). I filled out everything with the appropriate info. I got suspended outright for no apparent reason without doing anything. I have never used upwork before.

Thanks for your help in advance. I hope I can fix this issue.
6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Waqas,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that they have reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket here and kindly reply so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
93bb4806
Community Member

Hi, I saw this ticket and clicked in the link of contact support but i redirect to help center and can't connect with customer support please help out on this thank you.

Hi Waqas,

Please make sure that you log in to your account and access the ticket link. The team has requested that you please follow up on the ticket so that they can assist you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
93bb4806
Community Member

Please see the attachment i can't send them any message please create a new ticket for me.

Hi Waqas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a new ticket and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waqas, 

Are you unable to access the support ticket that Joanne linked? Are you unable to access this ticket here? Even if the ticket is marked as "Solved," you should still be able to access the ticket by clicking on the title of the ticket - in this case, clicking on "Your Upwork Account."

Also, you can try accessing the support ticket through the email address associated with your Upwork account by looking for the email with the subject "Your verification did not pass." Please respond via email so that the team can assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths