cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

93bb4806
Waqas I Member Since: May 5, 2021
1 of 7
Hi all. I just created an upwork freelancer account and I immediately got the message that my account has been suspended (no email, just a message on top of upwork website). I filled out everything with the appropriate info. I got suspended outright for no apparent reason without doing anything. I have never used upwork before.

Thanks for your help in advance. I hope I can fix this issue.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Waqas,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that they have reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket here and kindly reply so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
93bb4806
3 of 7
Hi, I saw this ticket and clicked in the link of contact support but i redirect to help center and can't connect with customer support please help out on this thank you.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Waqas,

Please make sure that you log in to your account and access the ticket link. The team has requested that you please follow up on the ticket so that they can assist you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
93bb4806
5 of 7
Please see the attachment i can't send them any message please create a new ticket for me.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 7

Hi Waqas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a new ticket and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 7

Hi Waqas, 

Are you unable to access the support ticket that Joanne linked? Are you unable to access this ticket here? Even if the ticket is marked as "Solved," you should still be able to access the ticket by clicking on the title of the ticket - in this case, clicking on "Your Upwork Account."

Also, you can try accessing the support ticket through the email address associated with your Upwork account by looking for the email with the subject "Your verification did not pass." Please respond via email so that the team can assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS