🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account suspension
Page options
nasir_sameel
Community Member

Account suspension

Hello
I applied on a job and client hired me. As soon as the contract started, I received an email from upwork that the contract is suspended, because client's account is suspended. Client needs his work and he is trying to resolve his account. Now what should I do?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sameel,

I just checked your client account and can confirm that our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. I can advise you to continue working once the hold on your contract is lifted.

You can also check out the resources in this Thread and learn more about Upwork and how to protect yourself. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sameel,

I just checked your client account and can confirm that our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. I can advise you to continue working once the hold on your contract is lifted.

You can also check out the resources in this Thread and learn more about Upwork and how to protect yourself. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Be weary of what work her is requesting.
Do not do ANYTHING for the client until it is in-suspended.

UpWork obviously had reson to believe he was doing things that broke the ToS.

Equally, don’t let him attempt to her you “do the work” and pay you when it’s unsuspended.

Trust UpWork on this one, not the suspensed client (who is obviously heading / doing something against policies).

All the best, Matt

My another contract is suspended. But this time the job was completed and she had paid me all the amount. I just ended the contract. I am just little curious does it affect me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths