🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account verification
Page options
43f7e5b1
Community Member

Account verification

Hello guys!

I am new to upwork and joined several months before I suppose but I forgot my password.

So I tried to recover my password using upwork password recorvering feature, but I couldn't proceed it as I didn't received any recorvering email.

So I created a new account on upwork and posting this question.

I hope someone can help me on this issue and also I want to keep my previous account as well.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Achilles, 

I can confirm that the password reset email was sent to the email address associated with your old account. Kindly check the spam folder in case the recovery email may have gone there. 

Please try recovering your password again through the same process. Once your old account is recovered, please close this new account where you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

~ Avery
Upwork
43f7e5b1
Community Member

Hi, Avery

Thanks for your kind response.

I checked my spam folder and also my inbox but i can't find any email associated with upwork.

So if it's okay to keep my current account, I would be okay.

So hope one of upwork team close my previous account for me.

Thanks

Hi Achilles,

I'd like to check this for you. Could you please send me a PM with your account details so I can check? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
43f7e5b1
Community Member

Thanks for your reply

Do you want to have the credential of my upwork account?

sorry but please let me know what exactly you want from my side

Thanks

Hi Achilles,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible on this account and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths