🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't upload my ID
Page options
robiul-kp
Community Member

Account verification

have anybody here to help me please!!!

I am trying to verify my id. when i went this page -- https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/ ... 

then showing me -- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me to verify my account & give me link where i can upload my verification related document. 

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Robiul,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing the verification process. I can see that you already have a support ticket created for this. Please consider following up on your ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can you please let me know, how can i directly chat with upwork team for solving my problem?

have anybody here to help me please!!!

I am trying to verify my id. when i went this page -- https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/ ... 

then showing me -- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me to verify my account & give me link where i can upload my verification related document. 

Hi Robiul,

You can get in touch with the team by clicking here. This should take you to the support ticket you currently have and you will be able to continue communicating with the team from there. You can also check the link in this help article to get in touch with the support team if need be.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey there,

I already submitted my nid & bank statement at 10:08pm 16-10-2020 at my local time +6GMT. After submitting all docs that page told me, its takes 24 hours to complete our review. but here it is 08:03pm 18-10-2020. Upwork takes time more than 46 hours. I still not get any message. I am really worried about this verification process. 

Actually can anybody let me know, how much time need to verify my account ? 

Thanks and Regards,

Robiul Karim

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths