🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Action Required. Account flagged for policy v...
Page options
isthisneeded
Community Member

Action Required. Account flagged for policy violation

I've been working here since 2019 and found this to be a wonderful place to work. Today I received an email from Upwork asking me to reply to settle and dispute with one of my clients and reply to that email to making sure my account is active. Otherwise, my bidding right would be suspended.

I replied to that email, promptly.

I believe my client has reported because he asked for a refund several weeks after the work has been delivered and the contract has been closed. I replied citing the reasons why I can not refund the money. He threatened to report me, I didn't.

I'm afraid my bidding right will be suspended, I also stated in the email, that I would cooperate fully with Upwork to resolve the dispute.

In the meantime, I would greatly appreciate, any suggestions or guidance regarding the matter.

Regards

AM Saadman Rafat.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sadman,

I can see that you`ve already followed up on your ticket with additional information. Rest assured, our team will assist you further as soon as possible directly on your ticket.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths