cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Action required

Gabriel F Member Since: Apr 3, 2017
1 of 6

Hi

When i'm looking for work in this website i can't submit a proposal all it does is say this "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent".  Wich is weird because i submit several proposals in the past and got paid for one. but now this shows up and when i click the "here" part all it does send me to the help. I need a job. Please Help.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 6

The link should be in an email sent.  Also you're breaking Upwork ToS by placing your contact info on your profile. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
3 of 6

Gabriel,

The link sends you to the help page support.upwork.com, and at the bottom of the page you will see a button to complete your identity verification. See the image below:

verify profile.png

Untitled
4 of 6
Excuse me? What do you mean im breaking the Tos by placing my contact info?
5 of 6
Excuse me? What do you mean im breaking the Tos by placing my contact info? Im new to upwork i dont know much but i had to place my contac info it obligated me to do it.
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
6 of 6

You have your Twitter, Facebook and instagram contact info on your profile and that is against ToS

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS