🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Active Candidacy
Page options
yasin_sana
Community Member

Active Candidacy

Hello,

I am new to upwork. almost two months. I completed five projects with Five-star rating and at Apr 1, 2018, my JSS was just 63%.!!!!!!

I did make a query but Upwork gave me two to three options of low JSS. On the top of the list was, any of my clients may have given me negative remarks in private Feedback.  To see such as low JSS i wasnt happy so i contact my client and asked them , " have they give negative feedback" Everyone just said "NO". 

Its still a mystery for me. anyways, there was an active Candidacy which wasn't closed by me or by my client. Did it affect my JSS?

Seniors and experts, please guide so i can avoid it in future

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Active candidacies do not have any effect on the JSS and questioning past clients as to what PRIVATE feedback they left is beyond unprofessional.

It is called "private" for a reason.

Madam i really respect your opinion. But when you work hard and give your 110% and you are not having a hint even" some thing" is wrong. then how you will feel?

holymell
Community Member

Clients are not going to tell you what they've rated you privately. It's private. Someone likely did give you a low private rating.

What you can do is just keep doing your best work. You have so few jobs that if you do really well on a few more, your score will go up by quite a bit in two weeks.

My score is low now. i don't know, will I get a new job or not? 😞

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths