cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Certification to Profile

enamulmkt92
Enamul H Member Since: Apr 19, 2017
1 of 25

How can I add my AdWords Certification to my profile? This is not listed to Upwork certification list.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 25

Enamul,

If the certification you are trying to add isn't available, you can click "Suggest this certification:"

Screenshot_22.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

jyhsiao
Ace Contributor
June H Member Since: Nov 29, 2016
3 of 25

Valeria,  What happens after you 'suggest' a certification? Is there a moderator/reviewer who decides if it's accepted?  Is it only accepted for the person who suggested or is it added to the list of 'accepted' certifcations?

Thanks-

June

enamulmkt92
4 of 25

Dear June,

It's still now under review.

I have sent suggest request in the middle of last month I didn't get the suggestion for my AdWords certification. In this month a few days earlier I have sent a request for suggesting certification again.

Now, What way I can add my certification in my profile?

Thanks

enamulmkt92
5 of 25

Dear Valeria,

My AdWords certificate suggests request still now under review.

Now, Now, What way I can add my certification in my profile?

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 25

Hi June and Enamul,

We do have a certification team that is reviewing all of the suggestions. 

Enamul, sorry about the delay i have contact our team to have a look at this and get back to you. 

~ Goran
Upwork
jonathan_norton
Jonathan N Member Since: May 30, 2017
7 of 25

Hello Goran,

I have been having the same issue. I suggested my certifications for AdWords and Analytics about two weeks ago, one last week, and now one more today. I hope my resubmissions aren't hindering the speed of my approvals. I am just anxious to gain a bit more legitimacy. 

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Norton

jonathan_norton
Jonathan N Member Since: May 30, 2017
8 of 25

@Goran V wrote:

Hi June and Enamul,

We do have a certification team that is reviewing all of the suggestions. 

Enamul, sorry about the delay i have contact our team to have a look at this and get back to you. 

Hello Goran,

I have had the same problem when suggesting both my Adwords and Analytics certifications. I first tried about two weeks ago, once last week, and now, once today. Is it possible that my resubmissons are bumping me to the bottom of the list? I am anxious to show my proven skills and I hope my eagerness is not hindering this. 

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Norton

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
9 of 25

There seems to be a misunderstanding about certificate suggestions. By suggesting a certification its not guaranteed it will be added. A team reviews the suggested certifications on a monthly basis. If a certain certificate has enough demand we will add it to the approved list and will notify the users who requested it.

Untitled
enamulmkt92
10 of 25

Dear Lena,